Friday, December 13, 2013

Joint Pain Relief - Is There Anything That Can Help Relieve the Pain?


I have suffered with pain in my knees and elbows for quite a long time. I believe that most of the pain can be attributed to all of the sports I played as a teen and young man as well as some arthritis in my later years.

I was an avid bowler, bowling in two to three leagues a week with a 200 average. As I did my approach to throwing the ball the pain in my knees was really killing me. As a result of favoring my knees I would strain my right elbow. I had to quit bowling altogether because of the pain in my knees and elbow. I tried an elastic support for both my knees and elbows and neither worked.

I had been told from a number of my friends and relatives that Glucosamine would help with the pain. I bought Glucosamine tablets from a vitamin catalog and continued to take it on a daily basis for years but it did not help at all. Glucosamine is marketed to support the structure and function of joints and the marketing is targeted to people suffering from osetoarthritis. Unfortunately I had to quit bowling.

I love playing golf and I still had pain in my knees. I did wear an elastic support for my knees and I was able to continue playing. As the day went on the strain from my swing and walking up and down hills, the pain would get worse. If I twisted my foot, even a little bit, the pain shot through my whole body. I got through all eighteen holes but my golf game, which wasn't that fantastic in the first place, just got a whole lot worse.

On a visit to my VA doctor, I mentioned the pain and he asked me if I was taking Chondrotin Sulfate. (Chondroitin sulfate is a major component of extracellular matrix, and is important in maintaining the structural integrity of the tissue).I told him I wasn't and he recommended that I start immediately.

I then ordered Glucosamine, Chondrin, MSM tablets from the same catalog company. After about two weeks of taking these tablets the pain started to ease, but not 100%.

I discovered that there was a fourth ingredient that could be taken for the relief of pain I was seeking and that was Celadrin Oil. Celadrin is made up of a combination of highly effective ingredients. The oils found in the product are similar to fish oil, are safe for those allergic to products containing fish oil. The product helps by allowing users to gain more flexibility in the joints and reduces swelling and inflammation. I now take all four of the supplements in one dose and I can now say that I am 100% pain free. I now play golf without any elastic supports and my golf game is now back to normal. I haven't tried to resume bowling but I intend to try that in the very near future.

You can find out more about how to relieve joint pain by Clicking Here

No comments:

Post a Comment