Monday, August 12, 2013

Overcome Sickness With Breakthrough Stem Cell Enhancer


If we could always overcome sickness, we wouldn't live forever, but we would be able to enjoy healthy living and activity every day we were alive. That is the value of supplementing with a stem cell enhancer.

To understand what a stem cell enhancer is, and why it is so important to your health, a little background information will be helpful. I'm sure you've heard of embryonic stem cells because they've been in the news frequently in the past few years. However, many of us believe it is wrong to sacrifice unborn children even for significant health benefits. Whatever your thinking on the ethical dilemma of embryonic stem cell research, the fact is that the practical benefits haven't lived up to their potential.

Nonetheless, adult stem cell research has also been ongoing during this past decade. Several important lessons have been learned. They are:


  1. Everyone has stem cells.By the way, scientifically, any stem cell in a person who has been born is considered an adult stem cell, even if the person is a baby.



  2. Stem cells are a key way the body naturally heals.



  3. The more stem cells a person naturally produces the better they heal. This has been documented in several studies.



  4. Unfortunately, as we age, we naturally release fewer stem cells.

So, in light of this ongoing research, one scientist theorized that the reason Aphanizomenon Flos-Aquae, commonly known as blue green algae, helped people with widely different health conditions might be that it somehow supported the body's ability to release adult stem cells.

He applied for grants to study the algae and spent the next several years conducting clinical studies on the algae. During that time he proved his original theory, and discovered why more people hadn't been experiencing its health benefits. For the algae to act as a stem cell enhancer, someone would have to take 25 to 30 pills at one time. Although some people might (I did), he realized most wouldn't.

To make the long process readable, after over five years of study, clinical trials, and documentation, they developed a new product called Stem Enhance. This concentrated form of Aphanizomenon Flos-Aquae has been scientifically proven in placebo controlled double blind studies, to enable the body to release 25 to 30% more stem cells for a period of four to six hours after you take each dose. To give you a better understanding of what that means, it would be the equivalent of 3 or 4 million extra stem cells circulating in your blood. Another ingredient in Stem Enhance helps the tissues of the body use the stem cells to heal. Rather than needing 25 to 30 pills a day to receive these wonderful health benefits, a dose of Stem Enhance is only two capsules, and it will produce the same benefits.

I had used blue green algae for years, but finally got tired of swallowing thirty pills a day. My health had improved and I felt fine, so I thought I didn't need it anymore. About seven months after I stopped taking the algae, I got a letter informing me about Stem Enhance. For the first six months off the algae I'd felt fine, but during the last month, my energy levels had been consistently low, and I really wasn't feeling very well, even though I wasn't teaching. Since it had been months since I'd taken the algae, I really hadn't made the connection.

My husband had knee replacement surgery about the same time I stopped using the algae. He developed shingles after the second operation, and he still wasn't doing well. He spent most of his time sitting in his recliner sleeping.

When I got the letter telling me about Stem Enhance, it was as though a light bulb went off in my head. I took the blue green algae for over ten years, and I'd tried to share it with family and friends since it had helped me so much. Some had tried it, but it never seemed to help anyone else.

After reading about the process used to develop Stem Enhance, I finally understood why...

no one else took enough!

So, I immediately asked my husband to try this new product. He isn't an impulsive man, so he thought about it for about a month before he made up his mind. Finally, he agreed to let me order it, and at the end of August, he started taking it.

I was amazed at the difference it made for him. He went from sleeping most of the day, to an active lifestyle almost immediately. For the first several months he didn't think it was helping his pain, only his energy levels, but after about six months of regular use, he even realized his pain levels had begun to drop.

I had also been experiencing pain in my hands and feet, and I decided to take up my back-logged store of algae before starting on the Stem Enhance , but it sure is a lot easier to take two pills a day than thirty! within a few days of resuming the algae, my pain disappeared, and I resumed the health I'd become accustomed to during the years I'd been taking the algae.

Stem Enhance has definitely enabled us to overcome sickness. I feel far better now in my fifties, than I did in my mid thirties. If you need help overcoming sickness, or if you'd like to prevent sickness from developing, I'd recommend trying Stem Enhance.

One further word that might help you get the full benefits of this stem cell enhancer. Since you only need to take two capsules to get a dose, if you are struggling with serious illnesses such as cancer, severe arthritis, heart problems, or stroke recovery, you can take more than one dose a day. I usually only take a daily dose before going to bed at night, but my husband takes three to four doses a day.

Whatever your sickness, more released stem cells will help your body heal. So if you want to turbocharge your healing so you can overcome sickness as quickly as possible, Stem Enhance will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment