Friday, July 5, 2013

Attention Golfers - If You Have Joint Pain, Mona Vie Might Be the Answer!


Mona Vie is a powerful antioxidant nutritional drink with four distinct formulas for different nutritional deficiencies. The company was started in 2005 by visionary Dallin Larsen to market this antioxidant rich drink made from the acai (ah-sigh-ee) berry, a palm fruit grown only in the Amazon rain forest. The products are sold through direct sales on a one on one referral basis. In its first three years, Mona Vie became a leader in direct sales marketing with record sales of one billion dollars. With a line of nutritional health beverages anchored by the powerful acai berry and 18 other fruits from around the world, Mona Vie has become a leader in the health and wellness business.

I have worked hard all my life and my bad eating habits, as well as the hard work, have taken a toll on my body. With sore knee joints, lower back pain, and a chronic pain in my left shoulder, I had to give up the one thing I loved to do in my spare time which was to play golf. I was unable to enjoy the game with the constant pain.

I heard about this product called Mona Vie and attended one of their "open meetings" to find out more information on their product. I was told that Mona Vie would probably help with my joint pain if I used the "Active" formulation. Being the skeptic that I am, I figured it was a scam and the only one to benefit from my purchase of the product would be the guy who sold it to me. I went home and did my own research and discovered many positive reports about Mona Vie. At this point, I thought I didn't have anything to lose by giving it a try.

I can honestly tell you that was the best decision I ever made and it has changed my life! After two months of using Mona Vie, my knees, back, and shoulder pain were gone. I had renewed energy and discovered what it was like to feel good again. I returned to playing golf three months after starting on the Active Juice. I now play 18 to 36 holes a week pain free. I have been playing some of the best golf of my life, posting two eagles on par 4's in a two week period. It doesn't get any better than that.

Before I started using Mona Vie, I was taking 8 to 12 ibuprofen a day and I still hurt. Now I don't need ibuprofen or aspirin. In fact, I haven't used pain medication since starting on Mona Vie. Mona Vie doesn't profess to cure disease but there are many studies that prove that antioxidants do treat many modern day maladies when used in conjunction with a common sense diet and moderate exercise. It's like using a fuel booster in your car's gas tank. It just makes the body's own immune system work more efficiently so you aren't as susceptible to disease.

The Acai berry, which is being labeled one of the worlds super foods because of its high antioxidant and nutrient levels, is used in all of Mona Vie's blends along with other body beneficial fruits from around the world to provide your body with the antioxidant and nutrient levels of 13 servings of fruit and vegetables a day.

Mona Vie is fast becoming one of the best direct sales home businesses to partner with. With a strong management team and ongoing scientific research into new and improved products, they are positioned to be a leader in the surging health and wellness business. Distributors are paid 50% of products sold.

If you're interested in Mona Vie as a health supplement or the business opportunity, I highly recommend both. This is truly a wonderful product and I believe everyone can benefit from using it.

In Good Health
Michael Holmes

No comments:

Post a Comment