Saturday, May 18, 2013

Back Of Knee Pain - What In The World Is My Problem?


Having back of knee pain can be very confusing to say the least, I mean what the heck causes back of knee pain in the first place?

It almost leaves you wondering if there should be any pain back there in the first place. It's not like that's where you knee joint or knee cap are, there's really nothing back there so what gives?

Well, here's a list straight out of Grovers medical Sept 2007, where they give a pretty thorough count of possibilities.

Patellofemoral syndrome

Patellar Subluxation dislocation

Bakers cyst

Bursitis and tendonitis

Meniscal disorders

Arthritis

Ligament tears

Tendon rupture

Deep vein thrombosis

I know how you feel attempting to narrow this down to the cause because that's exactly where I was at about a year ago.

What I found was that having the same frustration that you have now I wanted to get the whole thing narrowed down to what exactly was my problem not just a whole list of a bunch of stuff I had never heard of before. Well ok, a couple of those I had heard of before but that was about it.

What I found was that unless it was an actual real injury like the Tendon rupture one then it was totally treatable for me at least with really sound nutritional advice. The second biggest thing I found was that drinking water was one of the huge keys to success.

I know what you're thinking, you drink tons of fluids every day. But if they are not just pure water they truly don't count. It has to be nothing but just pure plain ole water. What I found was data suggests that the average American is chronically dehydrated. So one answer is to make sure you get your daily water requirements.

And the truth of the matter is this helped me a ton to get a good percentage of the back of knee pain to ease up.

But that was not the main thing that really got rid of the pain and got my knee to start really healing again.

No comments:

Post a Comment